August 2021 investment review – Moderating economic data fails to dent sharemarkets
Talking points for August 2021
- Despite weaker economic data, global share markets continued to march high over August.
- Company earnings results for the period ending June were generally positive.
- Bond yields in the US bounced off recent lows, whereas Australian yields were broadly unchanged.
Deadline of 1 October 2021 for Income Protection Insurance Policy changes
If you have been sitting on the fence or getting your income protection policy sorted is still on your “to-do” list, then take note. The 1 October 2021 deadline for significant reduction to the terms and benefits is fast approaching.
What are the changes?
If you currently have a comprehensive policy or can...
July 2021 investment review – Chinese concerns lead to patchy equity market results
Talking points for July 2021
- Share market returns were inconsistent across major markets in July, with a significant sell-off recorded in China.
- The Australian market was led higher by resource stocks in anticipation of strong earnings announcements and higher dividends.
- Bond markets remained unconcerned about rising inflation, with yields drifting lower again.
Listen to all episodesHead to the link here to listen to all episodes of The Wealth Collective Podcast here!Listen Here
Episode 106 – All About Cryptocurrency!On this week’s episode Pete and Zac run through Cryptocurrency including what it is, how you can invest in it and how it should look as part of yourListen here
Episode 109 – Renting vs BuyingOn this week’s episode of The Wealth Collective podcast we take a look at the topic of Renting versus Buying and what things you should be considering when lookingListen here
Ways to customise your super – Episode 108This week we look at how you can customise your super so that it suits you and your retirement goals!Listen here